A.R.C - 2019 Pinot Noir

A Real Corker. A Refreshing Chug. A Rad Choice. A.R.C. is all of these. It’s also A Random Collection, referring to the variety of vineyards around the Mornington Peninsula that James and Jess source fruit from to make their beautiful, thoughtful wines.

"Our 2019 Pinot Noir is from two vineyard sites and clones. 75% was D5V15 (Hickinbotham Vineyard planted in 1986 on sandy black loam), which was de-stemmed and macerated in tank for 2 weeks. The other 25% was MV6 (Karina Vineyard planted in 1997 on white clay), which was kept whole bunch for a week before it was pressed. Once pressed the fruit was combined to tank for fermentation. When almost dry it was moved to three two-year-old hogsheads and one new Austrian puncheon. Here it aged on lees for 6 months. Bottled unfiltered and unfined." – A.R.C

AND there's a puppy on the label.

Varietal Pinot Noir || Region Mornington Peninsula, VIC || ABV 12% || Vol 750ml